Skip to main content

Report a Council Tax change of address

If you have changed address or have bought or sold a property in the Cheshire West and Chester area, you need to tell us, using the following form. You also need to use this form if you are advising us of a new tenant:

Report a change of address

If you are currently claiming a discount or exemption and there are changes within your household, you need to report a change of circumstances.

If you are receiving Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction you will need to report any change immediately to the benefits team.



Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.