Check your Council Tax balance online
You can access your account by registering online and using our self-service facility.
Access your account online
The self-service facility allows you to :
- set up or amend a Direct Debit for Council Tax and Business rates
- report a change of address
- apply for a discount or exemption
- view payments you have made
- any balances outstanding
- the date your next instalment is due
- copies of any bills, previous bills, reminders and any other notices
About setting up your account
As part of the registration process you will be asked to provide some information related to your account that can be verified against our database. This is a security measure to prevent unauthorised access to your account details.
If we do not hold enough information to verify your access you will be prompted to request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) letter. This will be sent to you in the post. Use the PIN once you have logged in to access your account securely.
Council Tax bills by email
You can use this service to receive Council Tax or Business Rates bills by email.
After you log into your account, simply click on the eBilling sign-up link on the account summary page. You can also use this facility to update your email address or to go back to paper billing.