Report it app
What can I do with the app?
Once you have downloaded and installed the app you will be able to report issues such as:
- problems with roads E.g. potholes, street lighting
- fly tipping
- dog fouling
- full bins
You can find out what else you can report to us in our 'Report it' section.
How do I get it?
The app is available for download on your device's app store. The app is called Cheshire West and Chester and can be found using the search function. Alternatively you can use the buttons below to go straight to the download page.
Once you have installed the app you will need to sign up with your email address and you will then be able to report issues.
How do I use it?
- When you open the app you will see six boxes
- Select the box which says 'Report it'.
- The map will show with a red marker, you can move the marker by selecting the area on the map.
- Once you have selected the correct location, select the 'Next/Complete Report' button
- You will be asked if you want to submit a photo with your report
- Select the report type from the drop down lists
- Provide a description of the issue
- Select 'Submit'
If you are having technical issues with the app please email: firstname.lastname@example.org